Joining Google Classroom
- Go to classroom.google.com.
- Sign in using your CIECambridge login.
- In the upper right corner of the page, you will select the plus sign to add a class.
- Select Join Class, and enter the class code that was provided for your teacher/course and click on Join in the upper right corner.
- Your screen will be refreshed with the course tile appearing on your Google Classroom home page.
Accessing Google Meet through Classroom
- Once you have joined a Google Classroom, you can enter the live meeting room for the course.
- Click on the course tile of the classroom you would like to enter.
- You will see at the top of the page three tabs – Stream, Classwork, People.
- You can access the meeting two ways:
- Under the Stream tab, you will click the meeting code displayed under the course name.
- Under the Classwork tab, you will click on the icon that says Meet.
Both of these options will open a new window to allow you to join the live meeting session. Don’t forget to enable your camera.