- Both programs are equally rigorous academically.
- Both emphasize the development of higher order thinking, including problem solving and creativity.
- Both offer well-balanced curriculum, high academic standards, practical real-world applications and international perspectives.
BUT CAMBRIDGE (AT CIE)…
- emphasizes extremely flexible curriculum that can be tailored to the abilities, interest and plans of the students.
- Cambridge is widely accepted among US colleges and universities through the international admissions departments.
- A University of Florida study conducted by the Director of Admissions found that AICE program graduates attending UF had an average end-of-freshman year GPA of 3.46 while students in other accelerated programs like Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) had average GPA’s of 3.12 and 3.10 respectively.